To obtain a professonal level position in the technical skills, where I can utilize my strong research background and technical skills, especially the fields of 3D computer graphics and/or multimedia hardware.
- April 2000 - Mar. 2002: A Graduate in Hosei University, Graduate School of Engineering. (GPA: 4.0)
- April 1996 - March 2000: A Collage Student in University of Aizu, School of Computer Science and Engineering, Depertment of Computer Hardware. (GPA:3.9)
- April 1993 - March 1997: A Highschool Student in High School attached to the University of Tokyo.
| Work History
- Mar. 2005 - Current: DMP Inc.
- Apr. 2002 - Feb. 2005: System LSI Development Division, NEC Electronics Corporation.
- Apr. 2000 - Mar. 2002: TA in Hosei Univ.. I'm working as the manager of campus network administrator in the faculty of computer information and science.
- Jan. 1997 - Mar. 2000: Gijuku, Fukushima, Japan. Tutored high school students in Science and Mathmatics.
- Jun. 1998: SoftwareDesign (a Japanese Magazine), Worte the technical paper about MS-DOS history.
| Qualifications (Technical Skills)
- Programming Language: Java (primary), C, C++, perl, VerilogHDL, etc.
- Tools: Mathematica, Adobe Illustrator/Photoshop/AfterEffect/GoLive, 3D Max Studio, etc.
- Others: 3D computer graphics programming, ASIC Design, FPGA Implementation, Network programming in Java, Network and System administration.
| Language Skills
Basic speaking/writing/reading in English.
| Papers and Presentations
- Mobile Computings / Hardwares
- Ohbuchi, E., "Hardware simulation acceleration in DMP graphics hardware development," Cadence Emulation/Acceleration seminar 2010, Cadence Design Systems, May 2010. (Link)
- Ohbuchi, E., "DMP mobile graphics solutions," MIPS Semi-customized seminar 2010, MIPS Technologies, March 2010. (Link)
- Ohbuchi, E., "3D graphics hardware development with CellMath," Cynthesizer User Meeting 2009, Forte Design Systems, November 2009. (Link)
- Ohbuchi, E., "PICA200 3D graphics develpment with OCP-IP," OCP Technology Forum 2008, OCP-IP, May 2008. (Link)
- Torii, S. Suzuki, S. Tomonaga, H. Tokue, T. Sakai, J. Suzuki, N. Murakami, K. Hiraga, T. Shigemoto, K. Tatebe, Y. Ohbuchi, E. Kayama, N. Edahiro, M. Kusano, T. Nishi, N., "A 600MIPS 120mW 70/spl mu/A leakage triple-CPU mobile application processor chip," International Solid-State Circuits Conference 2005 (ISSCC2005), IEEE Press, Feburary, pp136- 589 Vol. 1, 2005.
- Ohbuchi, E. , Hanaizumi, H., and Hock, L.A., "Barcode Readers using the Camera Device in Mobile Phones," Cyber worlds 2004 (CW2004), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.260-265, November 2004.
- 3D Computer Graphics Hardware and Applications
- Ohbuchi, E., "API update: OpenGLES and OpenVG," Khronos DevU 2009 Yokohama (SIGGRAPH Asia 2009), Khronos group, December 2009. (Presentation)
- Ohbuchi, E., "Mobile and embedded graphics development with OpenGL ES and OpenVG," Visualization conference 2009, OpenGL Japan / SIGGRAPH Tokyo, October 2009. (Presentation)
- Ohbuchi, E., "Mobile and embedded graphics development with OpenGL ES," Visualization conference 2008, OpenGL Japan / SIGGRAPH Tokyo, October 2008. (Presentation)
- Ohbuchi, E. "3D graphics hardware IP uses OCP bus interface," Video Imaging DesignLine, CMP Media, Jul 2007. (Link)
- Ohbuchi, E. and Kuwahara. Y, "Khronos API Overview," Mobile Gaming Forum 2006 Tokyo, Khronos group, April 2006. (Presentation)
- Ohbuchi, E. , "A Real-Time Refraction Renderer for Volume Objects Using a Polygon-Rendering Scheme," Computer Graphics International 2003 (CGI2003), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.190-195, July 2003.
- Ohbuchi, E. and Unno, H., "A Real-Time Configurable Shader Based on Lookup Tables," Cyber Worlds 2002 (CW2002), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.507-514, November 2002.
- Ohbuchi, E., "Compositing of Real and CG Image using 1/f Noise and Fluctuation," Jurnal of Institute of Image Information and Television Engineers, pp.1629-1632, October 2002. Movie
- Ohbuchi, E. and Savchenko, V."Java Distributed Processing of Implicitly Defined Geometric Objects," International Conference on Distributed Multimedia Systems (DMS'2002), pp.52-59, September 2002.
- Ikedo, T ,and Ohbuchi, E., "A Realtime Rough Surface Renderer," Computer Graphics International 2001 (CGI2001), IEEE Computer Society Press, pp.355-358, July 2001.
- Savchenko, V., Uchikoshi, Y., Ohbuchi, E., and Ikedo, T., "Java Implementation of Turtle Graphics for 3-D Volume Objects," The 2001 International Conference on Imaging Science, Systems, and Technology (CISST2001), pp.467-471, June 2001.
- Ohbuchi, E., "Visualization using 1/f Noise and Fluctuations," The 62th National Convention of IPSJ, pp.ex2.101-103, March 2001.
- Multimedia Processor Architectures
- Ohbuchi, E., "Implementation of Real-time MPEG-2 Encoder in PeM2," The 62th National Convention of IPSJ, pp.1.103-104, March 2001.
- Ohbuchi, E., "Implementation of JPEG Encoder in PeM2," Graduation Thesis 2000 in Univ. of Aizu, March 2000.
- Ohbuchi, E., "Key Person: Compete with the World through Graphics," NIKKEI ELECTRONICS August 27, 2007 vol. 959.
- May 2007 - 9th LSI IP Design Award (by PICA200, DMP Inc.)
- Feb. 2002 - Award of 7th CG Contest for Students (CG-ARTS Society, Japan).
- Mar. 2001 - President Prize (The University of Aizu).
- Nov. 1995 - Award of Fujitsu FM-Towns Programming Contest for Students (Fujitsu).
Will be provided on request.